In our past financial years we have successfully implemented various projects for our clients; some of which can be found in the adjacent list.
- Conceptual study, development and engineering of a small-series machine for the glass coating of PET bottles [bottling industry].
- Engineering of a robot-supported assembly station with rotary indexing table for pre-assembly of an air-spring rolling piston [automotive].
- Engineering of a compact laser measuring-device with a support roller-guide for 0.2 to 2.0 mm steel sheets [steel industry].
- Engineering of a laser measuring-device with rotary and translator laser sensors. [Testing from 1.6 – 2.0 mm thick radiator tubes, tolerance 0.003 mm].
- Development of a municipal hydraulic system for snow-clearing vehicles with secondary drive. [Municipal vehicles up to 3.5 t].
- Engineering of a laboratory machine for the nitrogen seeding of PET bottles with subsequent capping of the bottle [total process time 1.4 sec].
- Design change of an assembly unit for air suspension struts [automotive].
- Development of a hydraulic quick-action spring valve with return hand-pump [fail safe unit industrial automation, closing time 0.1 sec].
- Concept study and engineering of a pneumatically deliverable laser measuring head, with integrated eddy current sensor for rubber thickness measurement. [Measurement on calendar, tolerance 0.03 mm].
- Design change of an assembly stand for the installation of air spring boots [automotive].
- Development and design on a measuring-device product-family for the measurement of sheet thicknesses 1.0 to 3.0 mm [steel industry].
- Engineering of a welding system for the cohesive connection of vehicle fittings using halogen light sources [automotive].
- Design of a quick-release spring cylinder with adjustable end position shock absorption [industrial automation, closing force over 163,000 N, closing time 0.2 sec].
- Engineering assembly unit for tactile measurement on automotive supplier products.